Monsterという就職・採用サービスを提供しているサイトに、"The 50 Toughest Interview Questions to Ask or to Answer" というページがあります。このページには、面接でよく聞かれる質問が載っているので、面接の準備として活用できます。
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What do you know about us?
- Why should I hire you?
- Why did you (or why do you want to) leave your current employer?
- If you could turn back time and live your life over, what would you do differently?
- Describe the ideal work environment for you.
- Tell me about the worst boss you ever had.
- If you could change one thing about your last (current) job, what would it be?
- How do you think your coworkers would describe you, both good and bad?
- How do you think your bosses would describe you, both good and bad?
- In prior performance reviews, what were your opportunities for improvement?
- What are your greatest accomplishments so far?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Are you interested in managing or leading others? Why or why not?
- How do you define success?
- Besides money, what do you value or need most if you are to have job satisfaction?
- Have you ever been fired (laid off, outplaced, etc.)? Explain the circumstances.
- If you gave your last boss a performance review, what would he or she need to change?
- Do you prefer to work alone or with others? Why?
- Describe a difficult situation or task that you had to deal with, and how you did so.
- How do you feel about travel or relocation?
- Is there anything that would physically or mentally prevent you from performing this job?
- What other organizations are you pursuing, or are pursuing you?
- Do you consider yourself to be creative? If so, give some examples.
- How would you describe your personality?
- How much are you expecting to earn in this job?
- How do you feel about incentives, which are heavily tied to performance?
- How do you feel about psychological tests?
- How do you feel about drug tests?
- What are your goals for five years and ten years out?
- Do you prefer a job with clearly defined tasks, or one that is more self-directed?
- Do you prefer to work for a man or a woman? Why?
- How do you feel about working in a diverse workplace (with minorities, for example)?
- If you could change three things about yourself, what would they be?
- Do you consider yourself to be a traditionalist? Why or why not?
- What motivates you?
- Do you think that people are basically lazy and need to be pushed to perform?
- Have you ever had to fire someone? Explain why and how you did it.
- If you could be in your own business, what business would it be?
- Do you consider yourself to be more of a people person or a taskmaster?
- What qualities do you think are necessary to be a leader?
- How long do you anticipate being in this job, or with our organization?
- Do you believe that success depends more on what you know than on whom you know?
- How do you perform under stress?
- Do you keep current in your field? How?
- Do you have any role models? If so, who are they, and why are they role models?
- What more would you like to know about the job, or about this organization?
（引用：Monster, The 50 Toughest Interview Questions to Ask or to Answer）